Attend up to 5 MoBarCLE programs during a 12-month period for an average price of just $139.80 per seminar!
- The MoBarCLE Basic Season Pass guarantees the Pass holder tuition-free admission to many MoBarCLE seminars presented in Missouri during the term of the Basic Pass, provided MoBarCLE receives the registration at least two weeks prior to the course. The MoBarCLE Basic Season Pass is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. This offer does not apply to courses that are co-sponsored or professionally contracted.
- Under no circumstances will the term of any Pass be extended beyond a 12-month period.
- The Pass holder is entitled, at no further cost, to all course materials and other amenities furnished to tuition-paying registrants at any course the Pass holder attends for full CLE credit. Sorry, but you cannot just stop by to pick up course materials — the Pass is designed to provide for CLE credit through attendance at seminars.
- If the Pass holder does not attend the course, a current Pass holder may still purchase any course materials published by MoBarCLE for 50% off the full price. This offer does not apply to The Missouri Bar Deskbooks or other materials prepared and distributed by the Publications Department of The Missouri Bar, or any courses presented, in whole or in part, outside the state of Missouri. Pass holders must contact The MoBarCLE Department at (888) 253-6013 to redeem this 50% discount.
- The Basic Season Pass entitles the Pass holder to tuition-free admission to any five MoBarCLE seminars presented in Missouri during the term of the Pass as follows:
Each one-day program registration counts as one course toward the five-course limit.
Any multi-day program will count as two courses for Basic Pass holders.
- Pass holders who register less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course will be admitted, tuition-free, only if space is available.
- MoBarCLE reserves the right to limit the number of Passes issued.
Basic Season Pass holders will receive five tokens which can be applied to all qualifying programs. Once you have purchased your Season Pass, tokens will be associated with your online account. You can then use these tokens towards the registration fee for eligible programs during the checkout process by selecting the Register button in the Season Pass/Token Box on the right hand side of your screen. You then select the product you would like to purchase and your tokens will be applied. Season Pass Eligible Courses
Cancellations: If you are unable to attend a program, cancellation of registration must be received in writing by MoBarCLE no later than 2 business days (Monday-Friday) after the program concludes. Otherwise, you will receive the electronic course materials, which will apply towards your five-course limit.
*Please Note: The MoBarCLE Season Pass does not provide tuition-free admission to The Missouri Bar Annual and Mid-Year meetings, the Solo and Small Firm Conference, Environmental Law Conference, Webcredenza seminars, professionally contracted programs, On Demand programs, self-study programs, co-sponsored webcasts, co-sponsored online telephone seminars, or co-sponsored webinars. Any other multi-day program will count as two courses for Basic Season Pass holders.